Sainte Bernadette de Biscarrosse Church

Sainte Bernadette de Biscarrosse Church

Biscarrosse plage
Rue de l'Eglise, Biscarrosse plage See the map
When the wooden chapel, built in 1921, was no longer big enough (despite an expansion in 1927), a larger stone church was built.
The project was spearheaded by a priest, Father Jean Baptiste Lapeyre. The first stone was laid in December 1957, and the church was inaugurated on 6 August 1961. In 1987, the church was renovated and a gallery was installed along with a mobile partition wall. The west entrance was remodelled, a square was paved on the south side, and an additional room was built. The remodelling was finished on 22 April 1988.
Additional information
Accessibility
Contact
«Sainte Bernadette de Biscarrosse Church»
Rue de l'Eglise, Biscarrosse plage