Forests, lakes, dunes, ocean, the impression of immensity dominates...Bisca Grands Lacs is 145 km of cycle paths linking Biscarrosse, Sanguinet, Parentis en Born, Gastes, Ste Eulalie en Born, Lüe and Ychoux.Further north, it stretches towards the Arcachon Basin, passing through the forest, then skirting the ocean and the Dune du Pilat.
Discover Bisca Grands lacs cycle paths
Download the 100% free Loopi application
A few tips for a successful bike ride
- Rent a good bike with our professional rental companies.
- Select a good backpack (weight, comfort, practicality). Don't take a bag that's too big.
- Stock up on water, cereal bars, fruit pastes, sugar and dried fruit for breaks. To stay hydrated, drink ½ l of water per hour.
- Take along a map, compass or GPS (even if the bike paths are marked, you never know).
- Don't forget your first-aid kit: disinfectant, arnica, plasters, splinter forceps, insect-bite ointment, compresses, whistle, survival blanket...
And why not...
- Charged cell phone
- Emergency numbers,
- Lightweight, waterproof pouch
- Sunglasses, sun cream
- Hat, cap
- Change of clothes and rain gear
From Biscarrosse Plage, the Great Lakes region is crossed from north to south by La Vélodyssée, which runs 1,259 km from Roscoff to Hendaye. In the Landes region, this route follows the coastline for 163 km from Biscarrosse to Tarnos.