227, avenue de la côte d'Argent, Sanguinet See the map
The Saint Sauveur de Sanguinet church, dating from the middle of the 19th century, was built on the site of an old Romanesque church. It houses numerous statues and paintings, as well as a war memorial. Built between 1853 and 1856, the church is in the neo-Romanesque style. It is a building with a bell tower-porch, and three vessels. The central vessel is finished by a choir with two short straight bays and three-sided apses supported by buttresses.