Rue Felix Arnaudin, Ychoux See the map
The Notre-Dame church is thought to have been built in the fourteenth century, but one document seems to point to origins all the way back in 1160. It has an ogive-style gate dating back to the seventeenth century. It features two low-relief sculptures: one representing the Assumption of Mary, and the other the Triumph of Archangel Gabriel. They have endured extensive damage, as evidenced by hatchet marks. The gate is protected by a courtyard dating to 1800-1830.