An exceptional site to discover with your family!
- Sale and tasting of our honeys of the moors
- Free visit of the farm
- Treasure hunt
- Projection of our presentation film : "Landes, land of honeys".
- Meetings and unusual experiences (on reservation, during the summer vacations)
- Meeting & exchange with a beekeeper
- Children's workshops: creative and playful activities, discovery of flowers and bees (3-6 years old)
- Animations with a beekeeper (from 6 years old)
- Aperitif concerts in summer
- Picnic area. Sugar snack (during the summer school vacations)
The farm is open all year round from Monday to Friday from 10am to 12:30pm. Summer school vacations: Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
Awarded at the Concours Général Agricole and at the Concours des Saveurs de Nouvelle Aquitaine. certified quality tourism™ and
tourism & handicap; and landes, terre des possibles™. Members of the culinary college of France, and the networks bienvenue a la ferme and tourisme gourmand.