The Vivier Beach
It is less frequented than the other beaches, because it is necessary to walk a small km along the forest before rolling out one's towel: it is there, at the foot of this virgin dune of any construction, that was formerly the fish tank from which the beach draws its name.
Top surf spot
At the extreme north of Biscarrose beach, the Vivier spot is known by all! Surf on the Landes waves with a view on the Dunes du Vivier. Take advantage of a surfing session to observe the preserved natural heritage of what is called the "lette "* of Le Vivier!
* The "lette" is the regional name of the Landes de Gascogne of a depression between two dunes of the littoral zone.
Good to know
- Supervised beach from June to September
- Respect the safety instructions of the lifeguards in the swimming areas
- Beware of sunburn, even on cloudy days. Use sunscreen
- Enter the water gradually to avoid the risk of hydrocution
- The ocean is a natural space: protect it by respecting the environment
- Contribute to the cleanliness of the beaches, do not throw your garbage and cigarette butts on the sand
- Campfires and wild camping are prohibited