Centre station, Biscarrosse plage See the map
It is the most famous beach, and since always, the most frequented
In the extension of the pedestrian street, it is easily accessible. You can swim there in safety, under the vigilance of the lifeguards.
This beach is also very pleasant out of season. There are parking spaces along the avenue des sables.
Good to know
- Supervised beach in July and August
- Respect the safety instructions of the lifeguards in the swimming areas
- Beware of sunburn, even on cloudy days. Use sunscreen
- Enter the water gradually to avoid the risk of hydrocution
- The ocean is a natural space: protect it by respecting the environment
- Contribute to the cleanliness of the beaches, do not throw your garbage and cigarette butts on the sand.
- Campfires and wilderness camping are forbidden
Animals not accepted
See the reviews on