Sainte-Eulalie en Born is a small village located at the southern tip of the lake of Biscarrosse-Parentis, 13 km from the ocean beaches. In the heart of the Landes de Gascogne forest, with its lake beach and its marshes, Sainte Eulalie presents a privileged and preserved natural setting.
Authorized activities on the lake: boat, windsurfing, water skiing, canoes, paddle, beach volleyball.
You will find on the spot :
- Public toilets
- A bicycle path
- A marina with a launching ramp
- A defibrillator
- A charging station for electric vehicles
- A motor home area
Good to know
- Supervised beach in July and August
- Respect the safety instructions of the lifeguards in the swimming areas
- Beware of sunburn, even on cloudy days. Use sunscreen
- Enter the water gradually to avoid the risk of hydrocution
- The lake is a natural space: protect it by respecting the environment
- Contribute to the cleanliness of the beaches, do not throw your garbage and cigarette butts on the sand.
- Campfires and wild camping are prohibited