Chapel of the Fountains

Chapel of the Fountains

Ychoux
Rue des fontaines Quartier du Moulin de Pin, Ychoux See the map
The Chapel of the Fountains, built in 1898, provides a prayer space for believers who have come to visit the three miraculous fountains of the Ychoux Pine Mill.
The chapel has a view of the Notre-Dame and Saint-Jean-Baptiste fountains. Sainte-Rose, the third fountain, lies 80 metres west of the chapel. The Chapel of the Fountains was built in 1898 and inaugurated on 22 August 1899.
Contact
«Chapel of the Fountains»
Rue des fontaines Quartier du Moulin de Pin, Ychoux