It is to move, tone up & relax by becoming aware of your body, in magnificent natural sites. Consciousness of the movements performed, for a better efficiency and self-knowledge. The benefits on the body and mind increase thanks to nature which brings strength, concentration and serenity.
Most of the activities take place off the beaten track, where respect for the environment is paramount. Moments of sharing are present to exchange on the discovery of the environment. Some simple and playful actions are organized to protect the environment, while taking care of ourselves.
It is simply to connect to the essential, to nature and to oneself.
Discover our activities
- The Zen corner: stretching, pilates, breathing, relaxation, postural spine, "Bernadette de Gasquet" methods, Zen session (a gentle mix of all these disciplines).
- The Nature corner: environmental discovery hike in several formats.
- 2/3 hour hike
- Hike & stretching session facing the lake or ocean
- Hike in the evening colors & picnic facing the sunset
- Orientation race
- Active running/walking between forest, lakes & ocean: variations of landscapes, terrains and efforts.
- Initiation and paddle ride on the lake
- Stretch & Pilates Paddle
- The Body Corner: body maintenance activities and sports on prescription.
The meeting places are different according to the sessions and a transport service is available. Home visits are also possible for the Body and Zen activities.
Themed events, training courses...
Themed events are organized for well-being and nature, for a total rejuvenation. The training courses are from April to October in half-day, day, weekend and week. Different themes are proposed with partners. Personalized offers for companies, Evjf, birthdays, can be set up.
Caring supervision, differentiated and adapted pedagogy according to each person's abilities.
All audiences: Families, individuals and adult groups, pregnant women, companies and team buildings, associations.
Who am I?
Tiffany, sports educator with a state diploma, a staps license and several complementary trainings (de gasquet, pre/post natal, ONF, pilates, sport health... Etc).
I'm always looking to deepen my knowledge and experience. Philosophy of the positive attitude.
Give the best of myself and pass on/share as best I can. Learning is one of the riches of life because it never stops teaching "